Saturday 28 April 2012

Drafted Ideas

My concept is based on bringing out a voice
 to these tiny creatures,
reveal how they are really beautiful insects
and not just pests that leave you itchy sores.
So to bring out the beauty in these insects,
I will be borrowing the beauty of flowers
and giving them to the ants
by creating different repeats inside the body of the ants.
Further emphasising their beauty
as hardworking and loyal citizens
of the ant community where they
continually work non-stop to serve for their
master.

I've experimented with a few mediums
paint, pencil and photoshop to see
which can communicate the concept most effectively
and most importantly,
be most appealing.

Here is what I came up with:

Pencil

Paint

Photoshop

It can be seen clearly why I choose to go with the photoshopped ant.
It's much more neater.

No comments:

Post a Comment