Monday 5 March 2012

Three Fashion Blogs

As you might have guessed,
I am new to "blogger", being more of a "tumblr" person.
I don't know many, or better yet,
 no fashion blogs at all.
But I've been searching and here are my 3 favourites.


Fashion Distraction is a blog operated by Marcella.
Her style is daring and unique.
There is also a feel of ambiguity in the way she dresses through
how she hides her eyes with her signature frames.
This really intrigues me because in a sense,
the frames work as a way to allow her followers to visualise
their own perceptions towards style within the fashion world.


The fashion style in this blog takes us back to
summer days, where birds chirp 
and bees hum.
Where summer breezes influences the motion of your skirt.
I like this fashion blog because as you view it,
it gives you a feel of tranquility. 
And a feel of absolute bliss.
It's not so much "what's hot" or
"what's trending"
Therefore, also, it's different to other blogs.

Ashley - Ring My Bell
Omg, I've been watching revenge on channel 7
and I'm totally obsessed with that show
Josh Bowman <3
Okay, back on task.
This blog is owned by an actress on revenge.
Ashley Madekwe.
She's a gorgeous actress and better yet,
has great taste in fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment